Wednesday, November 21, 2018

I Love my Truck!

Last year Beth wanted to give her husband 
a personal Christmas gift...
a painting of his new Ford Bronco truck!
She asked if I could do it in time and I said yes! So here's the process and the finished painting.







The completed painting was shipped in time for Christmas!
So this year is the same frantic schedule trying to get Christmas orders ready in time. That's just the way it goes in the life of a commission artist. There are busy seasons and slow seasons. Obviously, this is the busy season. I've had to put my Etsy shop on vacation for the rest of this year to catch up on holiday orders. I will reopen again at the end of January 2019. If you're interested in a commission after the first of the year please message me and we can discuss the details. I'd love to hear from you.
carolepoolegallery@gmail.com

Hope to see you next Wednesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment