Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Beauty of Autumn!




























It's October and I am still cutting the sweet Zinnias from my garden!  My husband plants them with our vegetables every year. They never disappoint. They are loved and admired by the butterflies and bees and as they turn to seed, the magnificent Gold Finches rush to enjoy the treats they offer. So, this week end, I added some colorful maple leaves to my zinnia bouquets! The colors together were yummy!  You be the judge.

And... you have my permission to paint the sweet flowers and leaves I have pictured here. Enjoy!











                                                                                                                   





 See you next Wednesday...
Paint because you love to!
Carole






No comments:

Post a Comment