Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Condo in Chicago!

Many times I am asked by real estate agents to create a painting of a house they have sold to a special client. It's such a wonderful gift for their clients and I always love being a part of it. This condominium in Chicago is a example of one of those gifts.


Today I'm posting just a quick little sample of the steps I took to create this watercolor.


After completing the drawing I began the main bricked portion of the house and simple greenery.


Continuing with the bricks, I added shading to create perspective and interest.


Next I added the details on the steps and door and completed the greenery around the house

Adding the sky, surrounding fencing, steps and sidewalk, details on the door, windows 
and street sign completed the painting. 

It was then packaged and shipped to the agent to make the presentation to the client at the closing!!!

Thanks for joining me today. Email me if you have any questions....
See you again on Wednesday!!!!

Carole


No comments:

Post a Comment